Things to Do
- In the season of September to February, experience turtles laying eggs (view our turtle guide). You may choose to hike up private Cap Jean Marie and search for the legend of buried pirates' treasure or simply enjoy a picturesque sun downer, taking in the breath-taking view of the neighbouring islands, Cousin, Cousine, Mahé, Silhouette, North and Frégate.
- Bordering Villas du Voyageur, within easy access, is the first class 18 holes golf course of Lemuia Resort, where you can enjoy a nice game just around the corner.
- The main Attraction of our island Praslin are:-
- The Vallee De Mai National Park, that features the unique Coco De Mer Nut and the endemic Black Parrot (closes at 3pm) OR
- Fond Ferdinand NAture Reserve based in the south of the island with a beautiful walk up the hill where you can enjoy a magnificant view over La Digue and its neighboring islands.
- Curieuse Island, home to its giant Tortoises that run wild over the Island and some great granite formations.
- Ste Pierre Island, home to a million of colourful underwater Aquarium.
- Clients have the possibility to book a car to either meet them upon arrival or be at the villa upon their arrival or anytime during their stay
- Available Excursions:
- Cousin Only (Nature Reserve) Only open from 10am to 12 noon
- Curieuse for its Free walking land Tortoises and St Pierre for snorkeling
- Coco Island for snorkeling and Sister Island to discover the island and swimming (a magical place)
To note that on the excursions, it includes soft drinks, lunch and snorkelling equipment as well as transfer to and from the Boat charter base.
- Client may play golf at their convenience which is just around the corner (15% discount booked via Villas du Voyageur)
- Can arrange Taxi to pick you up upon arrivals -
- Jetty to Voyageur (25 -30 minutes’ drive to us)
- Domestic Airport (05 minutes’ drive to us).
- Can organize shopping for arrivals if wanted. Download shopping list form, complete and send back to us.