Things to Do
In the season of September to February, experience turtles laying eggs (view our turtle guide). You may choose to hike up private Cap Jean Marie and search for the legend of buried pirates' treasure or simply enjoy a picturesque sun downer, taking in the breath-taking view of the neighbouring islands, Cousin, Cousine, Mahé, Silhouette, North and Frégate.
Bordering Villas du Voyageur, within easy access, is the first class 18 holes golf course of Lemuria (view the golf sessions).
For guests wishing to explore the Island, picnic hampers are available on request. Car hire and Excursions can be easily arranged.
- Clients have the possibility to book a car to either meet them upon arrival or be at the villa upon their arrival or anytime during their stay
- Available Excursions:
- Cousin / Curieuse / Ste Pierre
- Curieuse/ Saint Pierre only and therefore more time on Curieuse Island
- Coco / Sister
To note that on all excursions, it includes soft drinks, lunch and snorkelling equipment as well as transfer to and from the boat charter.
- Client may play golf at their convenience which is just around the corner.
- Can arrange taxi to pick them upon arrivals at either jetty (25 -30 minutes’ drive to us) or domestic airport (05 minutes’ drive to us).
- Can organize shopping for arrivals if wanted. Download shopping list form, complete and send back to us.